Dr. Martin Luther Slovak Evangelical Lutheran Church was founded in 1910 at 2139 West 14th Street to serve the needs of Lutheran Slovaks living in the Tremont area. Construction of the Innerbelt Bridge led to the razing of the church building and the relocation of the congregation to a new home on Ridge Road in 1958. The church rectory building was moved across the street and south to the property of what is currently St. Andrew Kim Korean Catholic Church.
Tremont History Project will resume monthly open meetings on the third Saturday of each month at 10am, meeting in-person while also offering remote/Zoom participation as well. The November 20th meeting will be held at Cleveland Public Library South Branch location, 3096 Scranton Road. Please call 216-272-5046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to request a Zoom meeting link or dial-in details.