South Branch – This 1911 South Branch Library was the eighth library built by CPL with Carnegie funds and was renovated with all the modern needs in 2018. The Tremont community is thrilled to have been able to keep this historic structure a library.
Connect on Social Media:
Address: 2681 W 14th St., Cleveland, OH 44113
Phone: (216) 623-7060
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 10am-7pm
Wed, Fri, Sat: 10am-6pm