The event proceeds ensure that Tremont remains a vibrant urban village by benefiting local nonprofits. This event is crucial to support neighborhood programming including Arts in August, Arts & Cultural Festival, Farmers Market, and more.
Join us Saturday, October 8, from 6 to 10 p.m. at Forest City Brewery for the Celebrate Tremont Clambake & Fundraiser presented by Buildings & Food. We are proud to recognize and support the Tremont Gardeners and other volunteers who have dedicated years to keeping our parks and public spaces clean and blooming. They have each contributed so much to the development of Tremont.
This will be an exciting evening for residents, friends and supporters of the Tremont, Duck Island and Irishtown Bend neighborhoods, while raising funds to help sustain the vibrant events and places we have today. This event is crucial to Tremont West programming including the Farmers Market, Arts in August, Tremont Arts & Cultural Festival, Inside Tremont, and more. A portion of proceeds will support the Tremont Gardeners.
- Clambake Dinner (Vegan/Veggie Option Available)
- Open Bar Including craft beer, wine & a specialty cocktail featuring Tito’s Handmade Vodka (mixed drinks available, but not included)
- Live Music
- Silent auction & raffle baskets
- Photo opps
- And more!
TICKETS ARE LIMITED – GET YOURS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!
- Dress for a New England style clambake – Casual, and have fun with it!
- Note: There will be festivities in the outdoor Beer Garden, so wear appropriate shoes.
Location & Parking:
- Forest City Brewery event hall, taproom & Cleveland’s oldest (and largest) outdoor Beer Garden: 2135 Columbus Rd, Cleveland, OH 44113
- Street parking + additional parking at Gateway Animal Clinic: 1819 Abbey Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
This event will take place rain or shine. There will be a large tent setup in part of the outdoor beer garden.