The Annual Tremont Arts & Cultural Festival has been celebrated for more than 20 years
This festival celebrates the cultural and artistic diversity of Tremont and the greater Cleveland area, and supports the endeavors of its visual and performing artists. The event includes over 110 vendors featuring artist selling their paintings, sculptures, jewelry, etc.; live music and dance performances; children’s village, and more.
Now in its 24th year, the 2023 Tremont Arts and Cultural Festival is comprised of five Festival Villages:
- Chilren’s Village: hand-on arts, historical, and educational projects;
- Community Village: area non-profit organizations presenting material about their mission and services, along with local, independent merchants and vendors;
- Cultural Village: food sales by Tremont and Greater Cleveland restaurants , and fair trade merchants and non-profits reflecting the ethnic diversity of the neighborhood and region;
- Artists’ Village: sales of painting, sculpture, fiber, fine jewelry, glass, wood, ceramics, graphics, and photographs created by Tremont and northeast Ohio artists. Within the Artists’ Village is our special 2022 gallery and program – Focus on the Artists: A Celebration of Arab American & Middle Eastern Artists – as well as a return of our special galleries and programs – Focus on the Artists: A Celebration of Asian American & Pacific Islander Artists; Focus on the Artists: A Celebration of Artists of the African Diaspora (African American, African, and Black Caribbean); Focus on the Artists: Freedom and Love – A Celebration of LGBTQ + Artists; and the Focus on the Artists: Sin Fronteras/Beyond Borders – A Celebration of Latino Artists;
- Tremont Famers Market: the local growers and artisans of the weekly (May 9-Oct 10, 2023) Tremont Farmers Market
The Festival has free music and dance performances Saturday and Sunday on the TACF Main Stage.
September 16 & 17, 2023
Rain or Shine
Sat: Noon–7:00 pm
Sun: Noon–5:00 pm
On-street parking: Street parking surrounding Lincoln Park – W. 14th Street, W. 11th Street, Starkweather Avenue, & Kenilworth Avenue (Please Do Not Block Driveways for Homes or Businesses).
Free Parking Lots: Abbey Road lots – there are two public lots off of Abbey Road (near W. 14th St.) adjoining the Innerbelt Bridge. ODOT generously installed cameras that are connected with the City of Cleveland Police Department for added comfort. It is a short five-minute walk south on W. 14th Street to Lincoln Park
216-575-0920, ext. 106