This festival celebrates the cultural and artistic diversity of Tremont and the greater Cleveland area, and supports the endeavors of its visual and performing artists. The event includes over 130 vendors featuring artist selling their paintings, sculptures, jewelry, etc.; live music and dance performances; beer & wine garden; children’s village, and more.
Now in its 22nd year, the 2020 Tremont Arts and Cultural Festival is comprised of five Festival Villages:
- Children’s Village: hand-on arts, historical, and educational projects;
- Community Village: area non-profit organizations presenting material about their mission and services, along with local, independent merchants and vendors;
- Cultural Village: food sales by Tremont and Greater Cleveland restaurants , and fair trade merchants and non-profits reflecting the ethnic diversity of the neighborhood and region;
- Artists’ Village: sales of painting, sculpture, fiber, fine jewelry, glass, wood, ceramics, graphics, and photographs created by Tremont and northeast Ohio artists. Within the Artists’ Village are our special 2019 gallery and program – Focus on the Artists: A Celebration of Artists of the African Diaspora (African American, African, and Black Caribbean) – as well as a return of our special galleries and programs – Focus on the Artists: Freedom and Love – A Celebration of LGBTQ Artists and the Focus on the Artists: Sin Fronteras/Beyond Borders – A Celebration of Latino Artists;
- Tremont Famers Market – the local growers and artisans of the weekly (May 19-Sept 29, 2020) Tremont Farmers Market
The Festival has free music and dance performances Saturday and Sunday on the TACF Main Stage located in the Beer & Wine Garden.