The Tremont West Code-of-Regulations requires our organization to hold the annual meeting in May. Due to COVID-19, this year’s format will be different. We will be mailing our membership their ballots along with instructions on how to submit the ballot on the day of the Annual Meeting. Download the Letter Here
Our Board President, Kate Carden will open the meeting in the morning and Secretary, Ann Marie Riley will close the meeting with the announcement of a quorum (or lack thereof) at 7:30pm. You can join us on Facebook throughout the day.
- 12 pm– Call Meeting to Order- Board President Kate Carden- VOTING BEGINS
- 1 pm– Annual Report posted Here
- 2 pm– Board Committee Reports posted Here
- 3 pm– Block Club Reports posted Here
- 4 pm– Community Awards posted
- 7:30 pm– Voting deadline and Call for Quorum- Board Secretary Ann Marie Riley
Specific details will be mailed to members in early May, if you are a member and have not received your ballot by Wednesday, May 20, 2020 please email Scott Rosenstein at email@example.com. He will be able to check your membership status.
Check out our video presentations Here
With 156 Total Ballots Counted The 2020-2021 Election Results are:
Joe Chura is our New Board President
Directors to serve on the Board from 2020-2023 are: